For only $19.99, Greenin7.com provides its clients with unlimited access to all the forms necessary along with step-by-step instructions to create an in-house Sustainable Green Business Program. By completing the steps provided your business will save money and be able to confidently market itself as a Green Business.
Some of the forms provided are as follows:
Once you have completed the step-by-step instructions and green initiatives are put into place, you will be required to take a Self-Certification Questionnaire. The questionnaire is scored automatically. The potential Sustainable Green Certified Business must receive an 80% or greater passing score in order to become green certified through our program. The questionnaire can be taken as many times as necessary until a passing score is received. In the event the client would like an Environmental Professional to confirm their Green Program via a Third Party Physical Review, a separate quote will be prepared upon request once all programs are in place and the questionnaire has been passed.
- Green Business Plan (See Example Document)
- Multiple emails to Employees, Customers and Vendors used to communicate your companys efforts to reduce their environmental impact (See Example Document)
- Multiple Green Initiative Tracking Documents which create a documented history of goals met and the efforts your company is making in the event of an audit (See Example Document)
Other services included to Members are:
We have made every effort possible to develop a program which is accessible to all levels of business. Our program price is at $19.99 for the first year and $9.99 each additional year after that. The price is based on giving all of Americas businesses the opportunity to develop a quality, in-house sustainable green program without all the typical higher costs associated when hiring an outside firm or consultant. It is Green in 7, Inc.s opinion that the quickest way to combat our current environmental situation is through the responsible efforts, big or small, made by our business community.
- Monthly newsletter with Tips on Green Certifying Your Business
- Updates on how the Green Industry is impacting business in America
- Potential Business Opportunities for Sustainable Green Businesses
- Free advertising on the Green Suppliers area of the Greenin7.com website
- Access to updates of the website as the Green Industry matures